Tuesday 15th May 2018 Afternoon Tuition & Advice Session

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin Lynn
      Keymaster

This session is currently going ahead, subject to the weather conditions on the day. Please check this post again, on the morning of Tuesday 15/5/2018, to confirm if the session is going ahead.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Martin Lynn.
        • This topic was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by Martin Lynn.
        Anonymous

Down for Tue. 15th session. If anyone is ready to try for A etc please read book, club rules and statutory questions.

Martin Lynn
          Keymaster

This session is going ahead. I will be down at the field for about 12.30pm.

The current forecast is suggesting, it should stay fine and sunny, with a few light clouds. Hopefully the wind should be calm too, with a light North Westerly (6 mph with gusts to 11 mph).

One of the club, fixed wing training aircraft, will be available for the afternoon tuition session.

Everyone is welcome.

If Andrew brings his new Sebart aircraft, we can have a run through the ‘C’ schedule for a change with Bob.

Martin.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Martin Lynn.
            Anonymous

I cannot come this lunchtime I am afraid as I have to look after my son who is off school ill.  I do however aim to get down this evening from about 6.30pm, and will have my trainer with me.

Simon

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.