Ride on Mower

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

It is with great sadness and reluctance the old mower has to go, If I were able to take it away to a suitable place of rest to fix It i would. It will be sadly missed in view of its sterling service it has given over the many years its been in our care. A few short words of thanks will be made tomorrow prior to its departure in  few days time. On a personal note I will miss the old girl have ridden her for many hours and played with her internal workings many times. We have grown old together and had lots of fun and heartache. But its time to part company she is on ebay if you want to look at her for the last time 222437567093 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ps Will be glad to see her arse end go  yippee no more repairs

Anonymous

Sorry put wrong ebay number its 222958076760

Anonymous

Please say “no more repairs” very quietly will you John in case the other two mowers hear you….

Anonymous

mower sold

Anonymous

Mower gone £350.00 not bad return for a 20 plus year old

Anonymous

I think the club bought it in the late 1980s / early 90s second hand for around either £750 or £850. It was an early to mid. 1980s model. So, to get £350 for it now seems very good. Perhaps it had some collectors value like a vintage Rolls Royce, only not quite as smooth running! As well as John, Bob Smith and more lately several others spent many happy hours riding on it, as well as many many many hours fixing it. Like John, Bob Smith will shed a tear at its passing as he remembers the happy hours he was astride his beloved mower in the sunshine away from the cares of the world.

Anonymous

He did it to get away from his wife

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.