model flying field

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Concerns on return from holiday.

Please note I do not intend to get into a debate on this subject and therefore will not reply to any comments online.. Please contact me at the field if you have anything further to say

The field and various .

Firstly we do not pay anyone to cut the grass it is done by members in their own time, so to have others member constantly criticise how the field is cut and when it is cut seems rather childish in any sense of the word. I would recommend that if any member is not satisfied the way the grass is cut or the time its cut maybe it would be better to find another club with a better grass or tarmac site.

Constructive criticism is welcome

We burn combustible rubbish in the bin, no problem till people start throwing in bottles and cans please refrain from doing it. We have separate bins for other rubbish.

Not a Joke

I have a mug I personally use and was not very happy to find it had been used and not cleaned. If the idiot using it wants to pass me covid 19. Please refrain from touching other peoples property.

Shouldn’t have to make these notification, but common sense would be better, unfortunately some members lack this ability

Regards

John Evans

Chairman

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.